Monday, November 5, 2012

Final Project: Screwdriver

 This project took a total of 5 hours, about a week of class time, from 09/25/12 to 10/03/12. The project started out simple, I created the curve which was the basic outline for the handle. Next was to revolve that curve which made the handle. I went and fixed any irregularities in the handle then proceeded to make the rod. I reshaped the tip to create the flat tip of a real screwdriver. I put the rod with the handle and assigned materials to give the colors of the render.  I changed the render options and turned on Final Gathering which made the picture above. I liked how simple the project was and how good it looks, I didn't like how I was missing one option and it made the handle excruciating in dealing with. I learned about the different rendering options there were, also the curves i made for the handle outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment